Mopoers,
I sold this Argentine version on linen a few months ago.   It sold for about
$400 on Ebay.  The funny thing about this stop motion  work is that during the
battle with the elephant,  the monster inexplicably  becomes the same size as
the elephant.

_http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10millionmilestoeartharau8.jpg_
(http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10millionmilestoeartharau8.jpg)

This is an image shack posting I just opened with Google  so can say with all
certainty its virus free.

freeman  fisher
8601 west knoll drive #7
west hollywood,  ca