Greetings again, my friends,

  Item ended at $6255.00. Buyer, ultimatecomfort, is a latex and foam mattress
and pillows seller.

  There's a joke in there somewhere.

  pj

Roger Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Um, I actually think the US Style A is a much better poster.

  http://www.learnaboutmovieposters.com/posters/db/poster.asp?pid=7322

  I think the international poster is a pretty boring montage. And since when
did "mint" posters have missing paper?

  -rk