Btw, did Darcy Craig get in touch with you? He was going to the Courts show in Burbank yesterday, I gave him your info and he
was going to try to see you.

PMT

On Oct 5, 2008, at 7:42 AM, Susan Heim wrote:

Hi Roger,
Thanks for the reply. I'm laughing as you were actually able to type the buyers name. It took me 10 minutes to get it typed into my block bidder file. You know I have thousands of very nice customers from my Ebay experience. While my website garners alot of customers, Ebay brings in alot of customers that are new to the collecting hobby and that is fun. I "meet" alot of really nice people through Ebay, many of which I met there before they were on the MoPo group as I have recommended them to join us here. So, I'm not going to let one bad apple in almost 8 years spoil that.

As for Patrick Michael Tupy, he is usually a pain in the you know what!!! Talk about bad apples.........................!

Sue
www.hollywoodposterframes.com

CC: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Feedback Advice Please
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 18:05:08 -0700
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sue,

First, you should probably mention that the name of the buyer is: 1i10101li0ili10li0ili10-10....byte-me

Second, you should put a statement on all your auctions indicating that you will only deal directly with the buyer and not with their handlers, assistants, butlers, or groupies.

Is there some reason you need to keep doing the ebay auctions? I thought most of your income came from the studios and Patrick Tupy.

-Roger