A Seattle station (PBS affiliate, I think) used to show The Rocking Horse Winner all the time. I thought it was creepy.

-rk

On Nov 9, 2008, at 7:48 PM, Tom A. Pennock wrote:

When I was kid in the 1960's they used to show a black and white print ALL the time of "The Boy With Green Hair" with Dean Stockwell. I like this movie very much but could not fully appreciate the movie until I saw the color version on video. I also liked "Down To The Sea In Ships" with Dean Stockwell as a child. This was shot in black and white. From what I understand this title is now in the public domain and NOT available on any video format except for bootlegs.

--Tom Pennock