  From: Susan Heim
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:02 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Fun MOPO Thread

  I pretty much grew up here in Los Angeles. There use to be a program on
called "The Million Dollar Movie" and the same movie played every night at 8:00
p.m., twice on Saturday and twice on Sunday. Every week brought a new movie.  I
had always been a movie fan but this really got me into viewing every nuance. I
saw movies that I probably would have never seen otherwise, and often watched
them all nine times they were on in a week. Great movies like Damn Yankees, The
Searchers, alot of old westerns and so many more. One in particular was Boy on
a Dolphin that I thought was so great when I was a kid but when watching it
years later, while it had some nostalgic moments for me,  the film was not as
great as I remembered it. Ah...those were the good ol' days.

  Sue
  www.hollywoodposterframes.com