Once again, Movieposterbid is another great venue for some real bargains
and fun titles. Just as with Bruce's and Heritage's Sunday auction, I have so
many framing customers that I have turned onto those sites and they routinely
buy from these auction venues. I get calls everyday from a customer ordering
frames for some posters they got for "cheap" from one of those venues. Just for
decoration or just for fun, I think cheap posters rule for everyone whether new
collector or us old hard core crazies!

      We all know that when there is a movie poster framed on the wall,
everybody that comes into your house makes a comment like "Wow". I've gotten so
many friends into movie posters just because they saw them on my wall or here
at my offices. I've got a customer that buys movie posters from the below "B"
titles from 50's movies about cars, racing, etc. He hangs them in his garage as
he restores old cars. He started doing it when he was in my shop framing
something else and saw a customer"s posters and thought they were cool. So, he
started looking for posters on Ebay, Movieposterbid, Bruce's and Heritage's
sites. That was about 3 years ago and the guy's still looking. I don't think
he's paid over $20 for any poster and he couldn't be more thrilled to call
himself a collector.

     To me, that's what it's all about. So, keep up the good work guys!!

Sue

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 20:58:09 -0800From: sa...@comic-art.comsubject: Re:
[MOPO] those testimonials for tlocepostersTo: mop...@sol03.american.edubruce is
totally correct.while neither of us like selling 99 cent items, we do sell lots
of them to people who don't buy Godzilla one sheetsOne new customer recently
wrote me how happy he was to find MoviePosterBid and how lucky he felt he was
to be able to buy lots of posters without spending lots of money and while many
seasoned collectors like to laugh at that, nearly every one of you was there at
some point in your past because most collectors do start at the bottomit's like
drugs.. you start with grass (cheap $1 posters) and then you finish with heroin
($10,000 Forbidden Planet posters)it's just that most of you are hooked on the