I would have 10,000 free lunches coming!

I pretty much DO come close to this, taking 75% on under $8 items. But I DO
lose money on sub-$20 items, so I have to do this to discourage them.

The good news is that a lot of the sub $10 items I auctioned last year were
old consignments, and while I still have thousands of them left, I am coming
near the end of them, and I HAVE been getting much more selective in the new
consignments I take.

As to Sean's "My hat is really off to him and his staff for all the hard
work they do to ensure prices remain so affordable for so many", I
completely agree. Many MoPo'ers have been in this a long time, and turn up
their nose at "junk", but there really ARE a lot of new collectors who love
their $5 and $10 posters almost as much as you love your $100 and $1,000
ones, and I provide an affordable way for them to keep collecting.

Of course, there are also lots more of those types of collectors, which is
why I have sold to 31,000 people, whereas the "hardcore" part of the hobby
likely only numbers 5,000 or so.

Bruce