I think she looks more like Marisa Tomei than Liza (which is a good thing).

Chris Quarles

________________________________
From: David Kusumoto <davidmkusum...@hotmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 4:27:49 PM
Subject: [MOPO] OT: Speaking of Stephen Fishler...

A MoPo pal privately (and jokingly) asked me last night, "so who's the ugly guy
having dinner with Liza in the 4th picture?"  With a straight face, I admitted
it was me.  Those pictures were taken about 2 years ago.

However, in my defense, I noted that with the mastery of CGI, I can be cleaned
up -- as is sometimes necessary in the field of news and public relations;
thus, for those "just getting to know me," who've never met me in person
(despite being a MoPo member for years) -- I submit a "reasonable facsimilie"
of yours truly, an older pix taken for professional reasons -- (but stripped of
the "kidding on the square" caption beneath it).  Hey man, anything to reduce
my "ass***e score" among my detractors.  I'm aware most will still mutter, "now
that stuck-up clown is torturing us with a picture of himself."  Trust me when
I say I do not look like the imposter below; vaguely similar, but with a lot
less hair, a lot more gray and a lot more pickled; after all, I was born in
occupied Tokyo during the Eisenhower years, so lay off.  :-(

P.S. -- I will admit, though, that I did have a hilarious bit role in film that
people keep bugging me about.  Remember that goofy Japanese guy who tries to
hit on Frances McDormand in the restaurant scene in "Fargo?"  Yeah, that was
me.  So there.

http://tinyurl.com/d6g7t3