Speaking of our parents phobias, was anyone ever in an accident and brought to the hospital wearing 'dirty underwear'? Was is dreadful? LOL!!

No?  Just clean?  Good!   May they all rest in peace.

Andrea

On Mar 25, 2009, at 12:11 PM, Susan Heim wrote:

My favorite parent line was "if your friends jumped off a cliff, would you follow them". I also thought that was so dumb!!

Sue

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:05:46 -0500
From: brucehershen...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] mopo hall monitors
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I remember so well how my parents always corrected my grammar, and I hated it and thought them so "out of touch". It is amazing how I now see everything with my parents perspective!

My teen sons have been taking stupid teenage boy risks (like picking up a downed power line, and jumping from high places), and I am constantly yelling at them "How can you be so smart and so stupid at the same time?", just as my parents did!

Bruce