To me, the expression "hand tinted" gives the clear idea that this ONE PHOTO
was done "by hand" and therefore it is "one-of-a-kind", meaning that there
could not be another exactly like it, because another one would have slight
differences.

Since this is not the case (the guy can print endless numbers, exactly like
this), he should not use "hand tinted" to describe it.

Of course, what do I know?

Bruce