Hi Bruce

If you still sold on eBay I think you would have a problem with DSR's on
shipping costs. Sellers are pretty much forced to charge low rates for shipping
irrespective of how much it actually costs. Anyone who charges $20.00 or more
for shipping a poster or two would end up with lower DSR's and low DSR's make
it very difficult to survive on eBay.

?

As to prices being "depressed", I think there is no doubt that this is true.
The bottom line is that there is so much material out there that it was
inevitable that dealers?would have to be prepared to sell their stock?at much
lower prices to continue to make a living even if they are actually losing
money on some items.

?

Regards

John

THE BIGGER PROBLEM IS THE NEW ANONYMOUS RATING SYSTEM.?

EBAY SUPPORTS THAT DISPARAGING RATINGS BE ANONYMOUS.?

ANONUMOUS LIBEL.

mbb