I sell coins, bullion and banknotes for a living, and the company I work for
has been around 46 years, people often ask for a COA or some written proof that
what they are buying is real. I reply, sure I can type you something, but its
not the item, you could put that COA with an apple, the proof is the item. So
if you want it? sure, when your ready to sell again (most of these people are
into it for investing and come back) - dont bother to bring the COA, we have
the knowledge to know what you have.
(not in those words - Im nicer in person )

So what Im saying is a COA is useless, cripes you could make your own if you
wanted,
Danke,

Ari