dave---

all your doubletalk about this poster doesnt change the fact that it is FADED.
FADED, FADED, FADED.

badly faded.?? THE REASON FOR THE NEGATIVITY ABOUT YOUR DESCRIPTION IS DUE TO
YOUR FUTILE ATTEMPT TO TALK ABOUT "maybe" ANOTHER PRINTING, AND YOUR PHRASE
SAYING "MAYBE" FADED.

CONCEDE IT IS FADED, WHICH EQUALS DAMAGED......AND CHANGE YOUR DESCRIPTION.

it is faded.? i am still waiting for someone intelligent here to say, otherwise.

michael

ps----? i was upfront this past week about a poster i?own and discussed on MOPO
that is clearly faded.? it is an awesome poster, but it is FADED.? should i
decide to sell it, i will state FADED in the description.? i will not ignore
the issue or say it has diff colors due to diff printings.? IT IS FADED.?
.....and if it is consigned to bruce, i?know he will say "lesser condition due
to fading".?

integrity!

mbb?