sorry everyone....but there is no "fraud"....and there is no "double  talk".

even another mopo'r (evan...@blueyonder.co.uk) has suggested  that he
thought there were possibly authentic non faded lighter versions  of this
poster.
The dealer/linen backer who consigned it to us has long  believed that as
well.

I have described it accurately to the best of my ability.

In  the description I strongly suggest that it is faded.......and I believe
it  most likely is, but I can't say that with 100% certainty. No one  can!!

if  any of you can say with 100% certainty that there are no non faded
lighter  color variations of this poster.......please speak up.

David Lieberman
_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)  |  15721 N.
Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az  85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters  | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt.  Only.