it is interesting that:

?? 1.? the lower left quarter is MUCH lighter than the top right.? DID THE
PRINTER CHANGE ITS INK FOR JUST PARTS OF THE POSTER??????????

?? 2.? you never addressed why in the areas of the dozens tears that the colors
do not match.? i suggested that it faded AFTER IT WAS RESTORED----AND?the new
paint did not fade with the rest of the poster.

?? 3.??and, we dont even know if you enhanced your image's color.

?? 4.? ck out:?
http://cgi.ebay.com/VERTIGO-1SH-ORIGINAL-MOVIE-POSTER-1958-HITCHCOCK_W0QQitemZ180398424632QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a00958238&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14?&;
 heritages's images..... AINT YOUR COLORS, NOR IS THE ONE SHEET that i own that
i can see while typing at my computer.

CHANGE THE DAMN DESCRIPTION.? each second that the description has the BULLS***
language is another second where u are attempting to defraud.

michael?

PS----I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO BRING THIS EBAY POSTER TO
THE ATTENTION OF MOPO.