to quote my friend, Rich.............

??????

??????? BULLSHIT!!!!

?????????? THE AMENDED

?????????? DESCRIPTION IS

?????????? STILL A SHAM,

?????????? still BULLSHIT!!!

????

to prevent further conniptions and heart attacks to the overly sensitive self
appointed poster police?we have added the last line to the description:

?

Almost impossible to find nowadays. This particular one sheet has several
defects that can still be seen even though it has been restored and linen
backed. In the white border there are 3 missing pieces/chips about 1" square
that have been restored/replaced. There are several noticeable wrinkles and
large tears. This one is a lighter orange color than the others we have sold
over the years. This is either due to the fact that its red color has faded to
orange, or it was actually printed that color (some have told us there were two
printings of this one sheet and one is much more red than the other). We can't
confirm if this is true or not (probably not). This poster looks far from
perfect but it is still very presentable. For the Hitchcock buyer on a budget!

Again, just to be perfectly clear....like we say above and like we have always
believed, it is our belief that this poster is faded.

remember---- Mopoers wont buy this FADED poster, but new collectors on ebay may
fall for the description which is still BULLSHIT!!!

look at the touch-up lines!!!? the fading occurred AFTER restoration.? hence,
the description is

still BULLSHIT!!!

michael

[...]

David Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com
CineMasterpieces.com | 15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale,
Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By Appt.
Only. | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By Appt. Only.