** I've been too busy to get into MoPo with all the recent cat fights but I
will say:  Any seller has the right to describe their inventory in the best
light -- But I don't like DL's "amended description" (only in view of the
fights here, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed or cared) -- because while he
concedes his "belief" that his poster is faded -- he still leaves a sliver's
worth of doubt to buyers -- that this poster could STILL have been printed in
the color seen on his bid page.  He accommodates MoPo critics, describing their
objections as "conniptions" and nit-picking, but defaults to a tone of mild
"diffidence" on the issue at eBay to save face (e.g., using "we can't confirm
it's faded, but that's our belief" type of language).  Relinquishing
unconditional ground isn't in the cards for him.  DL could've avoided weasilly
language if he'd just used declaratives:

"This one sheet has several defects, the most prominent being fading.  Other
defects include:  3 missing pieces/chips about 1" square in the white border
that have been restored/replaced; several noticeable wrinkles and large tears.
This poster is far from perfect but original.  For the Hitchcock buyer on a
budget."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180403115849 for $2,995.

vs. his other listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180398424632 for $5,995.

** DL's listings will always stand out because of who he is -- and because he
himself has been tagged by eBay in its marketing materials as being a top
dealer of posters.  I'm not commenting on pricing because that's arguably more
subjective w/high-end material.  -d.