michael.....you need to take a chill pill:

1.  the lower left quarter is MUCH lighter than the top  right.  DID THE
PRINTER CHANGE ITS INK FOR JUST PARTS OF THE  POSTER??????????

the poster is a uniform color. the lighting we use is sometimes
uneven....and in this case it was. It is not darker/lighter in any
area.......that is
just our lighting.

2.  you never addressed why in the areas of the  dozens tears that the
colors do not match.  i suggested that it faded  AFTER IT WAS RESTORED----AND
the new paint did not fade with the rest  of the poster.

no,  that is not the case. the person who restored it only uses grease
pencils  when he restores a poster.....he does not airbrush........he used the
closest color he had. If he did use an airbrush I'm sure it would look
"better".

3.  no, we did not enhance the images color.

look  people......take a step back and read our description again.....it is
our  belief that it is faded.........we have stated that several times
now.....and we make it clear in the description that that is our
belief.........however we are open to the possibility that it isn't  because
others have
expressed their opinion as such.

David Lieberman
_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)  |  15721 N.
Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az  85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters  | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt.  Only.