You know, I think the general problem is that 'getting away with it' does NOT make it alright. Personally, I'm really tired of peoples behavior. There is a lack of honesty, common sense, character, and people who behave properly are considered weak.

That's pathetic.

Does it make you a 'good business person' to behave dishonestly or a jerk? On my death bed, I will rest easy knowing I didn't patronize others to make myself feel better, didn't sue everyone I could have sued just because I could have, didn't rip off innocent, trusting people and smirk to myself about my 'cleverness', AND taught my children and grandchildren how to decipher a mensch from a weakling.

Andrea