From: David Lieberman <dli...@aol.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Wed, Sep 9, 2009 11:14 am
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Vertigo: Q For Dario!

michael

?

at the risk of repeating myself......you really need to calm down.

?

and do you really think that by SHOUTING you get your point across better?

?

to accuse us of being anything less than honest is just preposterous.

?
the only thing this whole thing has been about is whether or not the poster was
possibly not faded. I was open to that possibility. I truly believed it was
faded and I said so from the very beginning.......but I was told that it might
not be, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt. This was all stated honestly in
the description. Whether you believe it or not, that is your problem.

?

from the start......with our huge photo and accurate description.......any
potential buyer would know exactly what they were getting.

?

as for ryans comments.....he has an axe to grind ever since I picked on his
crazy?buddy greg egbert. And as for Rich's "bullshit"?comments......well, he is
a friend and we had a laugh about it over the phone last night. We don't always
agree on everything but I'm pretty sure I can speak for him by saying that he
does not believe the listing was intentionally deceptive.....although he did
think it was deceptive.

?

and I'm truly sorry about that $9.00 you lost on the gentlemens agreement
poster from another seller on ebay. what is your paypal address? I'll send you
the $9.00 so you can stop having nightmares about it.

David Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com
CineMasterpieces.com | 15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale,
Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By Appt.
Only.

?

In a message dated 9/9/2009 7:30:27 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,