  From: Bruce Hershenson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 9:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Where to send Universal material to authenticate?

  "I am very certain that no individual has in their possession a forged poster
that came from Heritage."

  It is really, really good, almost on a par with "in having a 20% buyers
premium, we let the buyer and seller share the expense of selling an item,
instead of having one or the other bear all the burden" (or words to that
effect).

  There is an incredible art in being a politician, and I too see a great new
career should this current gig not work out for any reason.

  If a politician says "I am flat-out against abortion" (or insert any other
important issue), he/she alienates around half the electorate. The same happens
if he/she says "I am flat-out for abortion".

  But let the politician straddle the fence and say, "One must consider all
sides of this important issue and realise there are many valuable points on
both sides" then he/she alienates no one.

  And let's not forget there's a sucker born every minute, and there will
always be another one coming down the pike to buy that rare collectible
"investment" at an ever-higher price.

  Bruce

  On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Richard Evans <evan...@blueyonder.co.uk>