----- Original Message -----
From: Steven F. Poole
To: Richard Halegua Comic Art & Movie Posters
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Provenance...............

   Actually, I don't own a SON OF DRACULA, just using that as an
illustration........in my case its another card from another Universal film and
Heritage is not the auction house/dealer in my case.
  So, if provenance would not / cannot be disclosed, a dealer or auction house
seems to be putting themselves in the position of taking in back in a No
Questions Asked policy if I happen to suspect it. I would not be able to go any
further back than where I got it from and they would have to honor my feeling
about it?