From: Mike Davis <mikedavi...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [MOPO] Rolled Possible Fakes - brings up a quick question
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 11:08 AM

With all of this chat about whether or not certain rolled posters are fakes, I
wanted to ask a quick question.

A few years back, it seemed as though there were a ton of rolled advance copies
of Raging Bull (DE NIRO.........RAGING) for sale everywhere without the typical
"Coming This Fall" that was present in the folded versions. Sellers literally
seemed to have hundreds of this poster all of a sudden. I bought one myself but
always had a suspicion that there may be something fishy going on. Many claim
that it is the International version. Is this the case?

Thanks

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.