    From: Mike Davis <mikedavi...@hotmail.com>
    Subject: [MOPO] Rolled Possible Fakes - brings up a quick question
    To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
    Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 11:08 AM

    With all of this chat about whether or not certain rolled posters
    are fakes, I wanted to ask a quick question.
A few years back, it seemed as though there were a ton of rolled
    advance copies of Raging Bull (DE NIRO.........RAGING) for sale
    everywhere without the typical "Coming This Fall" that was present
    in the folded versions. Sellers literally seemed to have hundreds
    of this poster all of a sudden. I bought one myself but always had
    a suspicion that there may be something fishy going on. Many claim
    that it is the International version. Is this the case?
Thanks

    Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re
    up to on Facebook. <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691811>