One thing about this Poster business of posters is I was able to speak to and meet and hear from some great people....

I was wondering whats happed to many......

I havent spoke to many in a few years,,,,

so If anyne knows how they are or where please update as I would like to know...

1.) Ira Rubenstein  - a Great mench... last I heard he went to Marvel?

2.)  Marty Lifshultz?

3.) Deb Crawford - ran Movie madness Washington DC one of my 1st wholsale customers

4>) Don Key  - Big Reel

4>) Ron Borst

5>) John Kisch

6.) John Caruso

7.) Jerry Ohlinger

8.) Marci Siegal

9.)  Dick Stokes

10.)Ira Picker Pix poster celler

11.)  Frank Ludlow ( bernie Schwartz)

12) Francis Melnick

13.) theater Poster exchanege  memphis.

14.)  emil Noah

15) James Parrish

16.) Herb Bridges,

17.) Steven Sally

18.)   Brian Bukantis

19) George Fenmore assocuiates,

20 Sharon Herndon - remember when... One of the best laughs Ive ever heard,,!

21) Larry and Rose  - Dragons lair

22.)Ken Pierce

23.) Howard Rogofsky

24.) Koch Brothers

25.Dennis Clark - movie madness -OHIO

26 ... Greg Eggbert,,,,,, the worlds most bizarre dealer Ive met But he still had a good heart.

..

Many of the people Ive known have retired or passed away,,,,

The holidays made may thankfull for many people Ive crossed paths there are many many more and the customers would take several Books... Its always nice to reflect on people that have been part of the process.

Ive made many new lessons from Mopo and its readers and posters,, Ive learned that I know very little in the big picture even after 30 years... yet.. I also can't help but learn something after all these years,,, :)

Like spelling and penmenship....:)  hahahaa

P Molitor wrote:

That's the guy! He *was* a kick to talk to. --Peter