David

I don't mean to pile on, but you're the one the started this;

"Lord knows the last thing anyone wants to do nowadays is mistakenly list a
repro as an original......the wrath from collectors is never ending if one
does!!

Just wondering what everyone thinks about this one. We have it listed now
here:

 <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180429067498>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180429067498

Bruce thinks it is probably a repro because several have recently surfaced,
seemingly all from the same source.....but for now I respectfully disagree.

Here is why I believe it is real:

The paper is thin/consistent with the early 70's. (I did get in a few years
ago 1000's of rolled one sheets from that era and this does indeed look and
"feel" like those).

It is full size 27x41.

It does have that weird printing union logo LPIU on the bottom middle.

It doesn't seem popular enough of a poster to reproduce in large numbers.
For somebody to have just started reproducing them now all of a sudden
doesn't seem likely (although anything is possible).

Now....whether it is a re release from the late 70's???...I don't think so
because it clearly says style C...........I don't think there would be
several different style one sheets issued for a re release.

To me, the best explanation is that somebody just uncovered a stash of them.
I've seen that happen before with countless other titles.

I'll pull it though if the tide changes and the evidence suggesting it is a
repro becomes irrefutable."

Seems to me you have your answer.

jim

  Check out our shop video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-n2AznLA8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk&feature=related>
&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojAZcbvL7E
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojAZcbvL7E&feature=related>
&feature=related

jim episale
Unshredded Nostalgia
323 South main St. Route 9
Barnegat, N.J. 08005
800-872-9990 609-660-2626

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."