Hi Jim!

yes....I started it.....suspecting that this would happen as the paranoia
of "fakes everywhere" has affected many peoples logic circuits.

but....I still haven't changed my mind.

I find it fascinating though that some of the people who have chimed  in
with rock solid opinions against it have never even held one in their  hands.

Even more people have commented to me privately that they also think it is
real. Most like to avoid confrontation so they won't say it publicly.

best,

David Lieberman

_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)  | 15721 N.
Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 --  Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309  0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt. Only.

_Our  Facebook Page_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/CineMasterpieces/7735495839?v=wall)

In a message dated 11/30/2009 2:27:02 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,