Decade as a pro, (and I believe, a WSOP bracelet), I'd credit him with knowing what he's talking about.

You should have folded.

On 21 Mar 2010, at 16:01, Andy Neal wrote:

Oh dear I've heard it all now, Well you were obviously never any good at it if that's what you truely think Bruce lol ;-)

This kind of comment is exactly what I meant about egos.

Anyway, not trying to start an argument, just an opinion as most things are.

Kind Regards
Andy Neal

________________________

On 2010-03-21 15:54:03 +0000 Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com > wrote:

Andy

I played poker for a living for 10 years, with no other income, and I assure
you I know far more on this subject than you do!

Way way more money has been won cheating at poker than has been won
honestly, and many of the world's most famous poker players were major cheats, starting with Nick the Greek. Someday I might write a book on it.

Bruce