So, you take you're revenge by posting a private email to a public forum?  What
are we to do, play judge and jury because you're feelings got hurt, and
rightfully so?  Once again you talked about stuff that you did not know about,
and you got smacked down.  Why not just say "ah, sorry for the mistake" rather
than try to defend a defenseless position.

Is Scott supposed to take some action against one who sent you a private email?

This is the same crap you pulled against my friend Thierry.  Since you brought
this before the Mopo community, I hope the community realizes that you are
immature to the extent that you take private correspondence and make it public
just to balm your hurt feelings, Andy.

Given that it seems you tend to step in the shit every time you talk, why not
consider taking the advice given in the private email?

Holiday