This tuck me as the ultimate lack of creativity. The original Clash Of
The Titans was awful and to remake it was ridiculous and to remake it in
crappy 3-D was even more absurd. FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 8:44 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Clash of the Titans in supposed "3D"

I saw Clash of the Titans last night because my eldest son wanted to,
and the movie itself blows (no big surprise there) but the 3D also
blows. I could have been wearing some "X-Ray Specs" for all the
difference the supposed 3D made. I took off the glasses on and off (I
was really bored) and there was next to no difference watching with them
or without them.

3-D should have many images that come off the screen and at the viewer,
and this movie had zero such scenes. They better quit this conversion
crap in a hurry, or 3D won't last as long as it did in 1953 and 1954.

Bruce