From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Clash of the Titans in supposed "3D"
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 4:19 PM

WARNING! Spoilers!
.

Liam Neeson phoned in his part. A great actor totally wasted. The characters
told you everything that was going to happen in the first 20 minutes, and then,
by golly, that's EXACTLY what did happen. Talk about zero suspense.

Except, a seer says something will happen that never happens, and it is never
explained why (I think they assume the viewers will have forgotten all about
it, since it happened a good 20 minutes before).

And both the Cracken and the Medusa stunk, on multiple levels, and the killing
of them was so unoriginal it was hard to believe.

Bruce