Let me see Sue (and Ed) purchased transcripts after agreeing to post them on
their MEMBERS ONLY site and NOT on a public site. Someone steals them and
posts them to a public site and you say Sue and Ed should apologize ?  I
guess that's why attorneys make the big bucks cause I for sure do not
understand that logic.

Jim

  Check out our shop video

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-n2AznLA8o>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-n2AznLA8o

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk&feature=related>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk&feature=related

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojAZcbvL7E&feature=related>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojAZcbvL7E&feature=related

jim episale
Unshredded Nostalgia
323 South main St. Route 9
Barnegat, N.J. 08005
800-872-9990 609-660-2626

http://www.unshreddednostalgia.com

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."