  From: Claude Litton
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 5:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Deposition transcripts

  You hit it right on the nose with your last sentence.  I will explain it to
you in simple steps.

  What Sue posted is not allowed to be posted but she did it anyhow.  Because
she charges for certain portions of her site she  told those members NOT to
post it on the internet.  She believed what she did was correct at the time she
made the posting available.
  Her posting  appeared and it was posted on mopo by Todd.  She immediately
accused Todd of hacking into her site.

  Holiday (an attorney) pointed out to her that this information is not to be
posted period.  Just because she tells someone not to post it  is irrelevant.

  In the meantime, it turned out that one of her subscribers had forwarded the
info to Todd and Todd believing it good info for mopo members posted it on mopo.
  When Sue accused him on mopo of hacking into her site Todd told her why she
was wrong.

  Sue then told mopo members that she should not have posted it on her site,
and took down all information from her site that is not legal to post.  She
admitted she was wrong in posting it in the first place.

  Since she was wrong, admitted it and since Todd did not hack into her site,
why shouldn't she apologize to him?

  Now that you understand, and I am giving you advance credit for understanding
without knowing if you do, you will see why attorneys make the big bucks.  I'll
sign off now as I need to fill out deposit slips before the bank opens Monday
and it is already Sunday afternoon.  I don't know if I can fill them all out in
time for the 9 am opening.,

  CJL

  In a message dated 5/2/2010 2:50:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,