So, if these are not part of the public record, by what right or method was LAMP then allowed to publish these on their site? Paying members or not, those that had access to the paid part of the LAMP site are still "the public" with no right to read this private material, from what seems to have been indicated by others here, who have responded.

The transcript was disseminated to a portion of the public, albeit a paying portion. Regardless of that point, was or is this even allowed by law?

Just curious about the publishing aspect along and the legality of that.

Thanks.
Jeff