I see your point, but I would never do this because it is deceptive. If the
"slabbers" can sell the hobby on their idea, so be it.

But I doubt they will do much convincing of long time collectors. They
likely will get a bunch of comic book and baseball card people involved.
people who have a love of "investing" rather than a love of lobby cards, and
that's their right.

By the way, is it not painfully obvious that my two main questions have been
completely avoided? Maybe I wrote too many words in asking the questions, so
I will shorten them!

1) Exactly who is doing the grading, and what is their prior experience
grading lobby cards?

2) Exactly who owns the grading company (percentages, if it is owned by
several people)?

Bruce