I am willing to stipulate in a deposition that today, Finnish posters are
quite likely the most rare movie posters there are, and that anyone who
obtains even one is one of the luckiest people on the face of the Earth..

Bruce
*
P.S. For those very few of you who **ARE **seeking a Gilda B-style
one-sheet, it just so happens we will have a really nice example beginning
on Sunday. I was really hoping to get a **FINNISH **Gilda poster consigned,
but I had to settle for the U.S. poster!*