Talk about rare posters: While I don't care much for Finnish posters in
general, this PLANET OF THE APES is the only copy I have ever seen:

http://bit.ly/cAaMin

Btw, if anybody has the original Turkish, Mexican or any other REALLY obscure
poster for the first POTA movie, I would be interested.

Cheers,

Helmut