  From: Bruce Hershenson
  To: Sean Linkenback
  Cc: MoPo-L@listserv.american.edu
  Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 10:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] FA: 200+ Finnish Posters Starting Sunday

  I am willing to stipulate in a deposition that today, Finnish posters are
quite likely the most rare movie posters there are, and that anyone who obtains
even one is one of the luckiest people on the face of the Earth..

  Bruce

  P.S. For those very few of you who ARE seeking a Gilda B-style one-sheet, it
just so happens we will have a really nice example beginning on Sunday. I was
really hoping to get a FINNISH Gilda poster consigned, but I had to settle for
the U.S. poster!

  On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Sean Linkenback <slinkenb...@comcast.net>