Von: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] Im Auftrag von Richard
Halegua Comic Art
Gesendet: Sonntag, 1. August 2010 22:00
An: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Betreff: Re: [MOPO] PUZZLE: flooding the market

At 12:44 PM 8/1/2010, Richard Evans wrote:
>Yes Rich, you describe the best method.
>Alternatively, there's:
>Approach a dealer with your find of perhaps half a dozen max,
>(that's all there is, no really).
>Approach second dealer (that's all there is, no really), third etc,
>etc, etc, and endeavor to get it done as swiftly as possible.
>Change telephone number, move to a nicer house.

the only problem with that Richard is this:
after you call the third dealer, seeing as we all talk to each other
(more or less) it would be pretty fast - maybe just hours - that
everyone would know you have multiples of the items

of course, if you lie to every dealer so you can sell them fast, I
imagine that Guido will be looking for you