Yeah, I think that's how I feel too.  I couldn't do it.  Also, the market can
absorb a lot of a good thing.  Again, with first edition books, about 15 years
ago, the first two books by a popular writer were remaindered by a big
remainder company.  About 300 of each hit the market at once.  The company
limited sales of two of each per buyer.  The books previously sold for about
200 each.  None were sold other than the remainders for a few years.  Then,
while no one noticed, the prices were back to what they used to be.

Over time, for good posters, new buyers will increase demand and that will prop
up the price I think.  But, I do agree that the must be let go over a few years.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: