I can agree with Tom...what a master stroke from Todd...the quality is
incredible...I also hope for a sequel...Philipp
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Tom A. Pennock" <tapenn...@aol.com>
Sender: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Date:         Wed, 4 Aug 2010 17:12:22
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: [MOPO] The Worlds RAREST Movie Posters Book Is Fantastic!!!

I just received Todd Spoor's new hardcover book "The World's  Rarest Movie
Posters". It exceeded my expectations. It was printed in China and  the
illustrations are so vibrant and beautiful. The text is wonderful as well  and
the book tells about how limited these types of cardboard stock  rolled
posters are. I have one poster in the book in my 007 collection from  "You Only
Live Twice" (style a/volcano) and parted with a 40 x  60 poster from
Tarantula. There was a definate need for a book like this. I  don't think these
types of cardboard stock posters have ever been profiled or  addressed in a
book
before like this. I think many collectors may indeed be very  unaware of
them. When you consider how many one sheets were printed  these cardboard
stock posters in comparision are "extremely" limited and  were expensive to
produce. Most likely the highest quality movie  posters ever made in many
cases.
Thank's to Todd F. for my MINT 40" x 60" from  "The Spy Who Loved Me" from
1977. I think it's Bob Peak's best!!!

BRAVO to Todd for a job well done!!!He hit a home run with  this book. This
book can be purchased from amazon.com or ANY decent  bookstore. Do buy this
very unique book. I am hoping for a sequel. I think there  is so much more
that Todd can tell us about these wonderful cardboard stock  posters and how
unique and RARE they are.

---Tom Pennock