While I absolutely agree that *EVERY* MoPo member should purchase this
wonderful book, you should know that (for three more days) you can get it
for *FREE*!

Just purchase any 11 items in our Summer 2010 Mini Major Auction (all three
parts combined) and you not only get this great book *FREE*, but also a
bunch of others!

And if you buy a 12th item, you get Jim Gresham's incredible book *TOO*!

You have to be in our e-mail club to win, but you can join, get the bonuses,
and then quit!

Here are the deals:

    - Buy 5 items *TOTAL* from either or both parts and get the  Learn About
   Movie Posters book and our Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack
   - Buy 6 items *TOTAL* from either or both parts and get the Learn About
   Movie Posters book and our Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack  plus the
   *9 Vintage Hollywood Posters books*
   - Buy 7 items *TOTAL* from either or both parts and get the Learn About
   Movie Posters book and our Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack plus *our
   10 other "in-print" full-color movie poster books*
   - Buy 8 items *TOTAL* from either or both parts and get the Learn About
   Movie Posters book and our Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack plus our
   10 other "in-print" full-color movie poster books, plus *The Movie Poster
   Book*
   - Buy 9 items *TOTAL* from either or both parts and get the Learn About
   Movie Posters book and our Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack plus our
   10 other "in-print" full-color movie poster books, plus The Movie Poster
   Book, plus *Crime Scenes*
   - Buy 10 items *TOTAL* from either or both parts and get the Learn About
   Movie Posters book and our Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack plus our 10
   other "in-print" full-color movie poster books, plus The Movie Poster Book,
   plus Crime Scenes, plus *Clint Eastwood Icon: The Essential Film Art
   Collection*
   - Buy 11 items *TOTAL* from either or both parts and get the Learn About
   Movie Posters book and our Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack plus our 10
   other "in-print" full-color movie poster books, plus The Movie Poster Book,
   plus Crime Scenes, plus Clint Eastwood Icon: The Essential Film Art
   Collection, plus "*The World's Rarest Movie Posters*"
   - Buy 12 items *TOTAL* from either or both parts and get the Learn About
   Movie Posters book and our Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack plus our 10
   other "in-print" full-color movie poster books, plus The Movie Poster Book,
   plus Crime Scenes, plus  Clint Eastwood Icon: The Essential Film Art
   Collection, plus "The World's Rarest Movie Posters", plus  *CHILDREN OF
   THE NIGHT*, Jim Gresham's wonderful $70 full-color hardcover

Remember that we have no 20% or 25% buyers premiums, and that *EVERY *buyer
of any one item gets a great full-color Gilda T-shirt!

Bruce