Hi, J.R.

  I don't know about other collectors, but I definitely like British
quads. It just seems that they appear a lot more than US 30x40's.  Hey, I
probably have 50 30x40's and almost as many 40x60's in a closet
somewhere...only
a few really good titles, though.  I've had them since the early 90's. I
kind of think they appeared more frequently back then...maybe it was just
because I had a source to get them..
                                                          Rick

In a message dated 8/6/2010 3:04:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,