I can envision Kirby right now down in Austin, crying like John  Boehner...
                                                Rick

In a message dated 12/15/2010 6:51:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
twoni...@aol.com writes:

Sorry Kirby

It is always dangerous to name some people and omit others.   You should be
right up there with the rest of them.  I also left out Rich  in Las Vegas,
Sean and Rick Ryan, Framin'  Sue and Dreamin' Tom.

Since you got me on this I am certain we will now hear from all  of those I
omitted.  For those please understand you are named under  the    "etc.,
etc., etc." and not left out.

Claude

In a message dated 12/15/2010 8:56:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,