Tom

it's a combination of $20,000 or more in sales
AND 200 or more transactions

if you have a trillion $ in sales, but only 5 transactions, they don't report anything

upside down!

At 03:11 PM 10/28/2011, dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com wrote:
 They did it to me.. they told me if I had over 20k in sales it was
mandatory they report to IRS so I complied.. and then i asked does
that include shipping and ebay fees as thats a cost of the sale not
the net,, they said yes..
so... if under 20K i guess it does not matter, bUt over 20K they
report it...

wierd how the pick 20 k as the benchmark...
well its always something