I filed two non-payments and with John's reminder , I filed and got back a
final value fee. Ebay should have more than enough non-payments attached to
this seller to kick him off. FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of
channinglylethomson
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:03 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] A Word of Caution to EBAY Sellers here -- Our Insane
Greek Buyer is Back!

I definitely filed a non-paying bidder complaint and received my final value
fee back so he certainly has a strike from me.  It was on one item only.
That's all I know other that what you posted here.  Hopefully we'll get this
guy off EBAY.  I'm thinking of removing Greece as well since he's probably
one of the only ones who ever buys from me from that country anyway.  Good
luck, Channing

On Feb 16, 2012, at 4:14 PM, JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia wrote:

> Channing posted the note below about a non paying buyer who is using
> two different useid's and who appears to have failed to pay a number of
MoPo members.

> The userid's are proficient911 and panosnatalia1968
>
> I filed Non paying Bidder claims for 9 items totalling more than
> $100.00 and didnt receive a response from the buyer. These claims have now
been finalised and I have been refunded the commissions but I see that the
buyer is still registered.