If you send me the telephone number for Power Seller support, I'll call them
as well. I searched for the telephone and could no longer find it. FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of JOHN REID
Vintage Movie Memorabilia
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 6:44 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] A Word of Caution to EBAY Sellers here -- Our Insane
Greek Buyer is Back!

I just checked and both of his userids are still operating. I had been under
the impression that if you received 3 separate non paying bidder strikes you
would get suspended but maybe rule this has changed.

I have blocked both IDs but who knows if he will come back with another
userid.

I will phone Power Seller support on Monday and see if there is anything
they can do.