  From: luminita hascalovitz
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 8:04 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] A Word of Caution to EBAY Sellers here -- Our Insane
Greek Buyer is Back!

  Hi All,

  I was also a victim of this guy under his proficient911 ID. He stiffed me on
three of my auctions and I filed NPB claims on all. I am currently
re-auctioning those items. Just can't believe he is still an eBay member in
good standing. Does anyone know exactly how many non-paying bidder strikes it
takes to be banished?

  MY NO-RESERVE EBAY AUCTIONS

  Take Care,

  Lumi (lobbies on eBay)