I think it is pretty admirable that Robert is honest enough to admit his
mistake.  It reminds me of the time I told Grey Smith that his packaging
people had shorted me a half sheet.  Later I found the half sheet stuck to
the back of another I had framed.  It was most embarrassing making that
call to Grey!  By the way, Grey was helpful & understanding in every stage
of that.  So, hat's off to robert for his honesty!

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Neil Maciejewski <neilmaciejew...@yahoo.com

--
Jim Gresham
18501 Henry Ct