You may not need to read emails about someone you view as a colleague, whom you
like... but there are other people in the hobby and other people who have been
enamored of movies but haven't had enough money to get into the hobby who do
need to hear it.

I say this for a very specific reason -- you probably have a relationship with
Heritage and Grey because they are -- let's face it -- so large. You've
probably bought and sold posters from him. You may feel that though you may
have had differences, over the years, you've worked them out and have developed
a professional respect for one another. You know that you can contact Grey and
X, Y or Z will happen because there is professional respect -- or at least, a
professional relationship.  (I'm giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and
assume Grey respects you, but let's face it -- in business, there are some you
respect and others you tolerate....).

Still, because you are in the business and not a newbie or a fly-by-night, Grey
and Heritage have responded to you in a professional manner.

This was not true in my case. Our posters were not properly inventoried, and I
can prove it. I can and will prove it. I mean --  I couldn't even get an email
reply saying this was all the posters we had of yours.

After our posters went missing, I started looking into complaints
against Heritage. Given the sales numbers that Heritage does, the
complaints admittedly are small in numbers. What I noticed was that the
majority seemed to be from the weak -- seniors like ourselves, or, in
another case, a guy with Parkinson's. The complaints weren't from their
professional colleagues but average Joes who felt taken.

You're saying it doesn't matter to you -- which is fine -- but there are others
to whom it would matter. Others who will come to this list looking for a way to
sell their parent's collection. These average Joes and Janes won't be in the
"industry".  They'll be the fly-by-nights. They will be the one shot
consignment who will contact an expert and be funneled into an auction house,
not knowing what posters they have or their true value. They won't know how to
photograph their posters to document what they have, nor will they even now
what a one sheet is.

My emails and posts are for these folks who -- through the  power of the
internet -- will come here looking for what to do with their posters..